Botafogo is currently the coolest and the most wanted neighborhood, not only by the strategic location near the famous tourist attractions, such as the busy night in Rio.
Located beside to the famous Copacabana neighborhood, 20 minutes walk or 05-10 minutes by bus / subway.
We are on the south side of town, where are located the beaches and hotels of the city.
It is the most urbanized area of Rio, but at the same time with a large natural area too, such as the Tijuca National Park, the most visited in the country and where is located the Christ the Redeemer statue.
Botafogo has two museums, the Indian Museum and the Museum Villa Lobos, and also the modern cultural center Casa Daros, recently opened and already receiving many visitors.
The 021 Hostel is located in a cul-de-sac and quiet street, despite being only a block away from most of the bus stops, 02 blocks from the Botafogo beach, which has the most beautiful city view of Sugar Loaf, and only 05 minutes walk from the nearest metro station (Flamengo).
For those who wants, also have the option of Botafogo subway, which is a little farther to walk but anticipates the arrival at Copacabana.
- International Airport (Galeão): 21km (approx. 30min drive)
- Santos Dumont Airport: 6km (approx. 10min drive)
- Bus Station: 9km (approx. 15min drive)
- Copacabana Beach: 3.3 km (aprox. 05 min drive)
- Christ Redeemer: 7.9 km (approx. 18 min drive)
- Sugar Loaf: 3.9 km (approx. 08 min drive)
- Ipanema: 6.8 km (approx. 20 min drive)
- Lapa: 5.4 km (approx. 10 min drive)